At Shillington Lower, we are continually seeking feedback from parents/carers following any information sessions, structured conversations and ongoing dialogue. We seek more formal parent views annually via a survey. However, parents and carers can give Ofsted their views of our school at any time of the year using an online questionnaire called Parent View. Your views are really important in helping inspectors form a judgement about our school, and to help us know what is going well and what could be improved.
Please register at https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk.
Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions on a variety of aspects:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives the appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
If you do not have a computer or an email address, or if you would like help to use Parent View, please do get in touch with our school office team.
We always encourage parents and carers to come into school to discuss any concerns they have. Please pop into the school office to arrange an appointment with the class teacher, Deputy Head or Head teacher.